To make the deals, we needed a bunch of contracts. Here is a list of currently used or developed by Affi Network
- Core (affi.network main contract, which handles campaigns and deals)
- $AFFI (affi.network tokenomics implementation)
- Treasury (transparent platform revenue, convert 50% to $AFFI)
- Staking (allows staking, receives 50% of treasury)
- DAO (developed by snapshot)
For contract development tech stack, please check out the tech stack page.
Our testnet launch uses a Core contract, allowing users to deploy their contract, edit its parameters and own it.It keeps a minimal data structure required to verify sales and perform analytics.
The source code of contracts developed by us will be available shortly on our GitHub.